View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 07:37 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Copper442

BB!! I've been thinking about you all morning! Good vibes are continuously coming your way. I can't wait to hear from you later. Love you!

Bigshoe, thank you for your delightful insight. I love having older, not old, just older individuals in this class. I have so much to learn about life and having you and all the others here really helps me grow as a person.

Cast congrats on your sober days. I'm glad it has clicked for you that drinking isn't an option. That epiphany changes everything.

50 days is great all you 50 dayers!!! Please excuse my made up word.

Tonks, I'll be keeping your mom in my thoughts. I hate that your situation is what it is. Toxic family relationships have a way of bringing you down like nothing else can. I hope you and your mom take whatever measure are necessary to ensure that she has a safe and relaxing recuperation space. She doesn't need or deserve any added stress. Love ya, Tonks.

Shannon your friend sounds hysterical! Wishing you smooth sailing throughout your day!

Brynn, i hope PT goes well for you. Good on you for staying so positive. I can't wait to hear all about the miles you log here soon!

My physical therapy went better than expected. Still hurts like a son of a gun but still pleasant. I'm so envious of all of you runners out there. I haven't been able to run in 3 years. So, I expect all of you who can run to run a mile for me

Much love to all of you! Here's to another sober day!