View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 06:41 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Good Morning Undies,

Vand, hope you got some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

BF, I hope your comfort level continues to grow in time with the meetings. Your words, "I went to a meeting tonight and heard a lot of good stuff." Maybe you could try a few different meetings? Maybe try an all woman's meeting? Just throwing spit-balls here, but there are various meeting dynamics and you might find one not as clique-like. I've noticed that AA mtg groups seem to loose track here and at times forget that the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE ROOM is the new person. One thing for sure...like you said, always hearing some good stuff!! Hey, have a blast at that concert!

Glee, you are missing the point here. To "lame wrap" has nothing to do with telling falsehoods. It might however include "slight" exaggeration, but again, for effect only, not as by definition. To opposite sex lame wrap is to lay it down, put a story out there. It's like looking for a bite while fishing. A search for chemistry. In my minds eye, (hey, what does minds eye mean anyway), it is not a negative, simply an act, honestly projected in prospecting . (cc: SL)

Well, I'm off to a late start and will be missing a 9:30 am mtg I had planned in my old hometown. I am still on time to make a funeral of a business associate's father. Then, this aft I have a date. Second one with this particular woman. Check it out...we are going shopping. How cool is that? She helped me pick out some winter gloves on date #1 following coffee at Panera. Online dating is bizarre! I then hope to conclude my day with a meeting.

So what's up, Undies? How goes things in recovery?

Gotta dash-

Carlos