Old 05-02-2005, 12:12 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
kimmyf1965

Well, I met my AH online. We were in a chat room and started talking. Weeks later we got up the nerve to call each other. We talked on the phone for hours and hours. He was in NJ and I was in TN. Our phone bills were through the roof!!! We really got to know each other over the phone. He finally came to see me and we couldn't get enough of each other. He moved to TN with me. The first year was awesome we were madly "in love". Then, he made a friend that was an A. They began drinking every weekend. I was shoved to the side in that I've never been a big drinker. They would have weekend parties with drinking. During all of this I got pregnant. I lost the baby at 7 weeks and became very depressed. His started drinking at least 2 nights a week. 2 months later I became pregnant again. I started running a high fever and ended up in the hospital at 12 wks. I was in the hospital for a few days and when I came home my AH went to see his friend and left me at home alone. Unfortuately, again my condition became much worse. I lost the baby at 14 wks. This time I was even more depressed than the first time but my husband who had been wanting a baby so much became more involved with his friend. By this time I was desparate to give him a baby. I (for some stupid reason) thought he would give the friend up to be with his child. 2 months later I'm pregnant again. He drove me crazy while I was pregnant. Drinking almost everynight. In the end we had a beautiful baby boy. After the birth of the child things got better for a while. The "new" finally wore off and he was back to the drinking binges. Now he was up to "getting drunk" 3 to 4 times a week. Our baby is 14 months. 2 weekends ago I left him. I've since gone back home but before I returned I laid everything on the line. My AH is attending AA nightly and has been sober for 9 days. *****!!!