View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 08:01 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Hey Undies,

SL, you wanted an example of lame wrappin, here it is...Most men offering a 7" comment in reference to snow or fog or, umm, whatever would need to be checked for accuracy...might not be quite that much .

Hi Petals, hope your ear feels better soon.

Babs, I so agree...fresh air is an amazing free and harmless drug for much that ales us!

Sask, your new home will be near the ocean? Wow, that is such a bonus. Add the ocean to fresh air and you have a near perfect fix...anytime for anything.

I am off to workout, a business meeting, then an AA meeting and a bite after with an old and dear friend that I haven't seen in months. She relapsed over the summer and just recently returned to AA. I know her story quite well and the depths of despair that she had reached prior to going to rehab and getting sober. The progression of this disease could be fatal for her faster than most. Anyway, that's not the case. Time to enjoy and celebrate her return to sanity!

It seems like I have heard so many people talking recently about how they are simply checking off the days till winter is over. I think there is a part of me doing that also. I am going to spend some time on finding ways to allign my expectations with acceptance. Tough one today though. Last year on this very Thursday I met an old hs gf who was on a cruise in St Thomas. We spent the day cruising the streets of Charlotte Amalie remembering hs and gossiping about some of our old classmates...in 87 degrees and ALL sunny. Funny thing, she is there today and at least promises to send me pics .

What can I do today in this freezing cold to pull as much out of this day as possible?

Enjoy Undies.

Carlos