View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 07:44 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
aboutdone
aboutdone

Originally Posted by NerdlyBeauty View Post
aboutdone, I was in almost the same exact situation as you with my ABD (Alcoholic baby daddy - not sure what else to call him)...except he would try to include me in his twisted sexual fantasies. I remember when i was pregnant with our son, he would to set up a threesome with me, him, and the effing pizza delivery guy. And he would put up posts on craigslist seeking a threesome with me...w/o my knowledge. Then he would call be a prude because I didn't want to have group sex or threesomes. Even last night, when I hit my bottom with him, told him I hated him (I do), and I was going to take him to the bus station in the morning (I dropped him off at a mutual "friends" house...a not-very-attractive woman who has sex with all the married men we know. He's probably having sex with her as we speak)...I probably reacted way more pissed off than I should have...but he woke up in the middle of the night twice and tried to force me to have sex with him. Anyway, I know I am rambling because I am still so upset. I hate his effing guts, disease or not. But I really feel what you are going through. Thanks for sharing
Omgosh!!! I am so sorry you are going through this as well. I really understand the "hate" too. Told mine countless times I hated him. Screamed it actually. Yes, bad bad bad on my part. But, I did hate him. I hated him for everything. I dont hate him now. I just don't care for him.either.