View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 07:26 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
GracieLou

Mine has never asked me for any money and he always paid his share of living expenses, bills, food etc.

In fact the only money he has ever “wasted” was on drugs/alcohol. The last run he spent over $5000 in four day time frame and it was all his money.

He has never used any of my money or stole from me to get money for his drug use. He always leaves just enough to get him out of the jackpot. That can range from enough for rent and expenses for the month to a motel room for the day.

He knows what he is doing!

We are separated now and he still has never asked me for money and I don’t expect him to.

Now the three alcoholics I married and dated before him, yes. (I know, I KNOW!)

They were always crying poor and they took more money from the household then they ever contributed. One due to back child support and the others had half their paychecks going to bar tabs every week.

Of course all three of them blamed me for their poverty lifestyle. One is now dead from alcoholism. Number two still drinks like a fish and makes horrible decisions with is money and the third lives in a boarding house about a bar.

I am so glad I am not responsible (the scapegoat) for their lack of being responsible grown men.