Thread: Experiment :)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
dwtbd
quat

I spend a lot of time on SR too, not sure why. I don't like to believe in the ****** of "every" and "all" , that things always happen to everyone. When and if they happen to me it must be coincidence, because I am different and unique. I actually mean that , but the more coincidences like this that occur makes me think I may need to reevaluate that stance, still not convinced I will ever change my bias, but it may be worth investigation. It may be that I just never really considered "others" , or at least didn't pay attention to the fact that "their stuff" could be just as unique as mine, and somehow be similar. Anyways, right around my big 12 month mark, I decided for whatever reason to get a tattoo. I had never really entertained the idea, but then I did and my avatar is the result. Maybe it was the year mark jitters and I dodged a bullet in the way of deciding to drink , instead went a little crazy with ink.
Not sure if there is a point coming, just that SR for me has haennie in "it" and I would notice the difference.
Wish you well