View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 07:44 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Katchie

I wish I could put into words how his family is. She truly doesn't have a clue. She is so excited to see her grandsons play ball. After the game, we ate dinner and i was thankful that his buzz had faded and he sounded like his intelligence and coordination came back. It wasn't so bad that she would think he was drunk, but instead think he was just a little frazzled and tired from a hard days work. But I know. Bless her heart, she has never seen a drunk person before, seriously.

I'm glad he is gone, but I feel bad that his mom had to leave instead of hang out here at my home with all of the boys. But, its not my problem. He isn't giving me much time alone with her either. That's ok. His days of secrecy are numbered. My cousin called me to ask how I am doing. She then lets me know a mutual friend of ours called her husband worried about my AH and his drinking. So, I'm thankful others are noticing and listening for it and will hopefully help keep him accountable. Ultimately that will his decision to have that accountability.

A good friend of mine will pick me up early in the morning for breakfast -- I won't have to cook or hang out early in the morning with him -- yay! Her invitation came at such a perfect time. I'm also thankful that my sister, her grandbaby, and two nieces were at the ballgame so I had someone to talk to and that sweet little baby to snuggle. It took my mind off my husband and his antics.

Thank you all for your encouragement, it has meant so much!