Old 01-09-2015, 11:25 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Good afternoon all. I wrote a whole bunch of stuff early this morning but my stupid internet is so sporadic that it went down as my post was about to go through. BAH!!!!

Mec, could you share photos of the wonders of Skegness? Have fun.

It is sunny here but still bitterly cold. After yesterday's snowstorm and the bright sun, the sidewalks are peppered with signs reading "Watch for Falling Ice" and they mean it. Big chunks start raining from the skies when the sun hits those buildings.

Petals, I don't envy you in gathering cat wee. I don't even know how one would go about doing that. Hopefully kitty is fine. And that your ear is improving. Solidarity on the husband front. Mine is supremely contrite today. I feel like a coach "shake it off, come on, shake it off."

My two cents? I despise ticketmaster. I can't voice enough how strongly I dislike ordering tickets for anything through them. Our local soccer/football team only sells their seats thru TM. By the time I waded through the system and ordered the tickets, and waited and wandered two $20 tickets ended up being $65. That's 25 in taxes, surcharges, convenience fees, made up fees. AND now they are spamming the heck out of my email with deals, etc.

Any way, I'm hoping that my internet service heals itself this afternoon because I will go crazy if I have no access over the weekend except through my terrible phone. At the office. Will work on a few things. Continue my desk tidying project started yesterday, and then home. Home for the weekend.