Old 01-09-2015, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JT0626
I will NOT drink to that!

Did you ever NOT notice your withdrawal symptoms?

I'm at like day 72 now (I think) & I just realized that I too was experiencing some withdrawal symptoms. I thought I was only experiencing one but now after reading others posting, I realize I had more than I originally thought!

For the past several weeks, I have been baking cookies on the weekend & tearing them up! I never realized it was my body craving the crazy amounts of sugar I used to pump into it with my alcohol consumption. My Coca Cola intake was crazier than ever, again, the sugars my body missed. thanksfully, those cravings have tapered now & am no longer craving so strongly.

Sluggishness....need I say more? I have been extremely sluggish up until this week. I could handle doing my job at work & regular household stuff, but when I wanted to exercise - I seriously couldn't. I am now starting to feel like my energy levels are going up.

Joint pain & general achiness.....I have been realizing that now they are starting to taper off too. Who knew?!?

This makes me sad for my poor body. I have abused it far too long, time to take care of it now!