Old 01-08-2015, 07:59 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Well, I made it home. Safely, if not quickly. BigS, I take the Ryan and I don't have the train option to get to the office or home anymore. It took me three hours in bumper to bumper traffic, creeping along at no more than five miles an hour on unplowed, unsalted road, to get to my parents to pick up the kids. And they of course have school tomorrow after I arranged with my boss to be off tomorrow IF school was cancelled for the third day in a row. Rats. Because Friday is seven a.m. band practice day, lugging fifty pounds of percussion instruments. And tomorrow it will be in bitterly cold and snowy weather. It's just been that kind of week for me.

I want some of those crayons to draw with. I love new crayons.

Buggirl, congrats on 100 days! Way to go!

I haven't refined my plans for the weekend other than staying sober, trying to go to meetings, and shuttling kids around. Oh, and taking down the Christmas decorations. I have a pork tenderloin I defrosted that needs cooking and I hope I haven't let it go too long. This week has been distracting and unpleasant. Right now I can hear the wind blowing outside.

I'm going to have some ice cream. I was actually too upset last night to eat ice cream. Then? I will go to bed.