View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 03:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
quietsins

actions do speak louder than words. for myself i started to really look at who was in my life. those i felt close to and those i really felt ill at ease with. and most of those who made me feel ill at ease, also brought with them choices that made my actions questionable. so i got rid of them.

life is too short to be wasted on regrets. it is meant to be a journey towards making our actions match our thoughts and all of that is supposed to align with what our HP had in mind for us all along.

we werent born contradictory. we learned it. but just as we learned it, we can relearn healthier choices, healthier reactions, healthier actions.

so actions do speak louder than words.... but do you know what? to me... as we awaken from the dream state of realizing what our reality is vs what we thought it was... our actions align themselves to our new found self esteem, self worth, self driven ambitions and heart. it gets easier. it truly does. but you have to work it, to see where our HP is guiding us.