Old 01-08-2015, 03:27 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Cool to hear you're starting to poke around some new freedoms, Mex. Those of us without little wildlings running about certainly have an advantage in that department, eh? Congrats again and hope you find some encouraging information!

Buggirl - way to go, what a milestone! Great job, it's been fun to see your progress after joining us in the early goings!

Ruby - sorry about the snow. Yuck. The Kennedy and the Eisenhower are bumper-to-bumper, I'm sure. But you're at least taking a train most of the way, right? It's little comfort I guess when it's such a zoo out there at this hour. I do miss coming out of the old office and seeing all the lights on State Street and Michigan Ave, though, always made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Despite being bushed after work, I busted out my backpack and took my daily stroll to el mercado. Brought home mangoes, oranges, papaya, mushrooms, peapods, cabbage, and a carrot. Also hit up the grocery store and grabbed some yogurt for tomorrow morning. Glad I got off my butt and didn't succumb to a nap or YouTube. Now I can relax without feeling that I've neglected something, I enjoy that feeling!