View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 02:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
CodeMaster

I've actually pondered exactly what your talking about. I will admit when I'm honest with myself sometimes my actions not there when I give my word, but in general, I'm known to be a man of my word. Even my ex stated that very recently when we were still on speaking terms, while we both pretty much know she is not a person who keeps her word generally.

Anyhow, I think I personally scream "action speaks louder then words" many times more because a barely recoverying A is still going to be lying and not honest to themselves or with others, so it is very and extra often more that the A will say things they never keep or mean. Things that really can hurt those in relationships with them, they say what is ideal but when it comes time to test they dont stand up to their words as an unusually high rate.

The same way they give an unusual abuse level both emotionally and for guys physically, is the same way they give an unusual amount of lyes or lack of action to backup their words.

Sure the rest of the world can suffer this here or there like the A's, but the thing about just recoverying A's or even dry drunks of many years is they really have this characteristics common among the general mass, sure, not 100%, but pretty close IN MY OPINION.

This is why its extra pointed out for A's. They are not the only ones that can do the wrongs they do, yes, but you can almost surely place bets on any dry drunk or A that they have this characteristic in them! Where in the normal world, you pick a random person and you may or may not find such extreme poor character in them. The stats are unusually high for A is my point of why people really notice it.

Those around the A's arent crazy for thinking so in my opinion. Cheers