View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:57 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
brokenheart435

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
Until you get answers, for now I would be packing his stuff as fast as possible. Have it ready to go at the front door and just set it in the hallway if he does come around. There would be no reason for him to enter your home.

But, be honest with yourself, are you looking for reasons, dragging your feet, or justifying hanging on to his stuff so he may say what you want to hear?
Like I said it's a lot of stuff, not just a few boxes worth (I wish it was) and since I work all day and have to run the kids around to activities almost every night. The weekend is really the only time I have to work on it. I don't really have any help and I don't like the kids being in there cause i've already found pipes and things while working on packing up the garage (where he spent most of his time) and I don't want them finding or touching that garbage ya know. I honestly am the biggest worrywart ever.

Honestly at first YES I was trying to hold on. He's my husband and I wanted to figure a way for him to come home and us to work things out. Not only for us but for the kids.
But now i'm just afraid of him and want him to leave us alone so we can start to heal. I can't handle the sick feeling and stress anymore. Wondering what he may or may not do or if he may come around and try to break in and rob us or harm us. I don't want to live in fear. I don't want to continue living with this sick feeling inside of me or for my children to continuesly be hurt.
Only God knows what the future holds for us, so it doesn't do me any good to hold on. If it's meant to be God will heal him and bring him back one day...if not then it is what it is and God was taking me out of that situation.