View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 09:36 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
hopeful4

I do think it's possible people forget what it's like. And certainly, what each person has experienced is different.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I think anger is just a stage in the grieving process, and that is where you are. While it may look hard now, I think you will get past it with time.

Can you channel that anger into something else?? This may sound corny, but in college I took a pottery class. I can remember that was a difficult time in my life, and I was pi$$ed off for various reasons. I would go in there and beat the crap out of my clay, then I would sit down and relax and actually try to make it into something. It was very therapeutic. My skills were nada and my pots were always crooked, but in the end I think it was one of the most productive means of therapy I could have done for myself during that time.

You will get through this. Think about how long it took you to get in this place. So give yourself a break that it will take time to get through some of these stages.

Tight hugs Terp. While you may not recognize your progress, I can see it loud and clear!