View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 11:02 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

scooter and London, thanks for the support regarding work. we are just extra busy. Lucky I love my job eh?! Im about to leave again now.

1step, you still ok? keep posting, talk to us, let us know youre there and ok, let us know if day 1 was a good one x

London i wish you well on your dental trip. I am terrified of the dentist but had to go on Tuesday due to debilitating pain. I have an abcess. they have given me amoxicillin and metronidazole. if it doesn't get better they will lance and drain it. ultimately i need a roopt canal or extraction. both sound horrendous, and im paying for the privelidge ha!!

so toothache and gallstones are my current gifts. have been up since 3 with the pain, hence my earlier to post to 1step at silly o clock. I wont let it get me down though. Im sober, and that trumps it!!!! Jst working out my days and think its 133, or 4 months and 9 days. Im losing track ha! yay!!!

Today I am grateful for:

-antibiotics and painkillers
-the relentless 24 hour FREE nhs
-breakfast tv
-my mortgage offer has been granted, hurrah!
-fair weather
-honeyed porridge
-not thinking of drink every single day - when did that happen?
-ticking the '0 units' box on the dentist questionnaire about drinking
-watching someone at work with a hangover yesterday and feeling smug. it may sound
evil and immoral but at least im being honest.
-support from my family and friends, and you beautiful people here - you guys are my
rocks.
-time to do things other than brush my teeth in the morning! load of washing in,
bathroom cleaned, and a few more house bits packed already and its 7am.
-catching up with friends next sunday lunch and not automatically thinking 'lunch? how
boring, why cant we go clubbing and get plastered?' really looking forward to lunch
and exchanging late Christmas prezzies!

have a great day everybody, thinking of you all my friends.

Love, Linz xxx