View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 05:22 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
360shoes

I'm sorry about your friend too Marcher. Very sad.

Sorry about the food poisoning to North and Mr. North. That's right up there in the 5 worst temporary ailments. Toothache is up there too. Barfing is just plain miserable. I saw a documentary on the health channel once showing what your body does when it gets food poisoning. Pretty much everything it can to eliminate the bacteria and at super speed. Been there. Not fun. Feel better soon.

I've done the online dating. I thought it was kind of fun. I got real good at excusing myself politely if needed and I did meet some nice guys. And a couple of nuts. But that's pretty normal. It's a 50/50 chance anywhere. My only suggestion is always meet during the week that way you have the I have to get up early for work excuse. That and meet in public place. Most of the guys ran in one of 2 categories. Desperately searching for a wife or serial players. Once in awhile you will meet someone totally fine being single and just looking to meet nice people with common interest. Only 1 guy I met was all into drinking. It was obvious even to me and i was in to drinking then too. Haha. I would or will do it again if I feel like it. Not now though. I'm still too p.o'd over the last one. That's going to take another...48 hours to get over.

I'm fine being single. Obviously. Since that's all I've known. I wouldn't mind another manfriend though. 2 days a week. Standby for dates to weddings etc. the occasional movie. Haha.

I'd rather online date than sit in a bar all night. I can't even imagine doing that.

Oh well. I'm fine. My BFF and I are hitting a couple of fun things this week. A David Bowie documentary at a fun theater downtown and our museum has Warhol exhibit this week. That will be fun. The massage was fabulous. Next on the list is a facial.

Oh, and I'm thinking of having eyelash extensions put on. Then I don't have to wear mascara. The spa I go to does them. They look great. And they promised me my natural ones won't fall out.

See. I'm keeping busy. I fade in and out of being sad but I'll live. I lean into the sharp point and don't avoid it. If I'm sad im sad. It won't kill me.

He's still a jacka** though.

xoxo
Shoes