View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 02:03 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Count me in Mesoso I think you are all aware by now of my not so latent psychopathic tendencies! As for following my advice before I've even given it... All I can say is "My work here is done!"

As for MF Shoes, two words for him :c010 :*******:

Oneday, I think humans are social creatures, not meant to be completely alone, but if we have good friends, family and a social life it is far better than being in an unhealthy relationship. I suggest you seek social activities that you enjoy, this way, should you happen to meet someone of the male persuasion, there is no pressure to be more than friends with a common interest, but things may happen if the chemistry is there.

Sass change of any sort is against human nature, it takes us out of our 'safe ' zone. As the woman tending cave and hearth, it was more important to us to remain safe and leave the fighting of mammoths to the men folk. Nowadays we do need to step out of our comfort zone, and it is no bad thing, but the genetic fear is still there to be overcome. Keep close here, keep up your F2F meetings and keep planning for the positives of the move. I know you will remain focussed on your sobriety, just remember when things get tough reach out.

BABS did you clear out the clutter? I found it tough not working last year as I allowed myself to slip into the doldrums. It is easy when you have no routine, to fall into bad habits. I found forcing a routine and writing lists of things to do was a life saver.
Now that I am back in work, I have a semi routine, I need to ensure now, at the start of my new year to write some lists and get a full routine going. Hubby is back at work tomorrow ( as am I ) so I have the house back to myself so will be getting organised.
Much love to all my Marcher buddies