View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 10:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cynay

Molding Mr. Right

OK..... I just have to share this for some reason.... Yep sometimes I can be kinda nuts but in this case I really feel its intervention.

I was driving to work this morning, listening to K-Love and having my morning conversation with God. (yep Im weird, I talk out loud to him asking him everything under the moon....HEY,,, I know some of you do it too)

Well the topic today is where is Mr. Right...why in 41 years have I not found this man. As the conversation goes on and Im questioning if he lost my soul mate a song comes on and says "he would have rather died, then ever live without me".. and Im like YA that is the one God... the one I told you all about, remember we made that list of the qualities and etc...

So on and on this conversation goes (1 hour comute) and next thing I know a thought pops into my head, WOW with everything on that list... that is ALOT of molding... no wonder I have not found him, he is still working on him... SO Im feeling a little better and we keep talking and another thought pops into my mine....

You know ... when Im in a relationship I get Lazy (focus on them and not me) and there is alot of MOLDING going on right here with me..... I could not believe I thought this cuz Im working hard on being good to me and calling myself Lazy was not in my plan.... But.. I have spent so much time on other people that I have had no growth in life for me... which does not make for a happy Codie.

Then I took a good look at everything that has changed in my life in the last 6 months and WOW ... yep some serious molding going on here! Im not ready either. I have been feeling lonely lately and almost called my ex-ABF last night... Im sure we would have had a roll in the hey and Im just as sure I would have felt like hell in the morning (worse then a hang over). Amazing what happens when you sit still and just start talking... guess he is listening, just not the way I thought it would happen.

As a side note... the next thought was... Look at how much changing my ex-ABF is doing, how much Molding it took to keep him sober for 6 months.... THEN when I realized where my thoughts were going I firmly told GOD..... please NO... not that one. *laughs*

Just thought I would share.