Old 01-02-2015, 05:42 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
sprout50

Cecilia, I understand what you are saying. People tend to respond more to relapse threads or threads where someone is having great difficulty so these threads float to the top of the list and sometimes success threads fall to the bottom. Of course, this happens because people are responding to someone in crises-as it should be. Also, this is the newcomers board where people who are new to sobriety come to learn how to start a sober life.

For now, look for the success posts and post your own threads. When you post your own thread, you can have conversation that is tailored to your needs right now. It will help you to put your sobriety in the fore front and not focus on any success rate other than your own.

It may seem like there is a high relapse rate here but there are people here who have gotten sober and stayed sober using SR. I found this site in August and now have almost 5 months sobriety. It has been a life line for me. It all depends on how you use it. And anytime you want to talk, you can pm me.