View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 03:12 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Be a Fig, I like it though I did think Newtons law of motion was two fig related aspects!!!

Bimini you are a Marcher, end of!

Gilmer how could we pass up the opportunity to adopt a cigar toting hebrew spouting cinnamon gravy concocting, tin exploding wonder such as yourself? Let's face it, that's pretty normal behaviour for a Marcher!!!!

Happy New Year my dears. It's all over bar the shouting for another 12 month. I have to heave my leaden carcass out of bed and take Molly for a run then I am going to strip the house of Christmas decs. We have been invited out for tea by our daughter, all very civilised! ( omg I hope she isn't away to drop a bomb on us - feed us, get hubby merry and ensure witnesses....... Hmmm do I plan for a wedding or another grandchild???? Yeesh now I have all day to think! ( it's probably nothing more than tea out but my brain goes into overdrive!!)

My resolution, similar to you Mesoso I guess 'completion' I did finish what I started on writing and publishing my first book, but I have plenty of other stories inside me so I want to get them down. Though even as I write this I am away to change my word Routine. I need to get into a specific routine, then I seem to find time and energy to do everything I want to.

Post is a good one for you 1day, by posting and reading here you will get plenty of support and a few ideas

Budd I'm glad Jez has stopped trying to escape, and I love that Max only shows grumpy when he is being observed!

Loves to you all I have to heave carcass now or I won't move at all!