View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 03:08 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Marcher13

Good morning Marchers Oh Babs down days come to us all, I'm glad you read here and felt a bit better, and you too V. V you've left me wondering about the second thing.

Bimini I am glad to see you! Of course you are one of us, I hope the March 2014 class thread picks up a bit but even if it doesn't, you've lots of friends here.

1Day I do like Gilmer's suggestion of "Post" being your word. Coming here every day besides being something I wanted to do, is a good reminder to me of what used to be, as well as a chance to give back in some small way. The people who come to SR really regularly seem to be solid in their recoveries. So often people disappear, sometimes coming back and sometimes not, but it's in the isolation that addiction problems recur.

By that I don't mean that we all need to keep the same schedule, simply to post when we need to (and want to), not to hide. The things that can keep us away like cravings, drinking, depression are the very things we need to share -- for our own sakes.

Plus all the other stuff.

Have a good day peeps.