View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:36 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Saskia

Happy 2015, Undies!

BF, how great it is that you were able to help your friend on New Year's Eve. Happy to hear you are feeling better!

Carlos, sometimes it's good to look back and see just how far we've come. Happy to hear you feel at peace. You are one of those thoughtful and supportive fellow travelers on SR who I'm happy to call my friend.

Glee, I appreciate your very thoughtful and honest posts about your journey. So often there aren't clear signposts for what to do next in this sometimes painful, sad and sometimes joyful journey that is life. But doing the next right thing is more short-term and easier to follow, as I know you know :-)

Trachy, we don't need to agree on politics and lots of other things to support each other in staying sober. You are a good and steady friend on this amazing journey!

Gilmer, my dear and steady friend! I've known you a good while and always appreciate your steadfast support and many kindnesses.

Toots, I know you're not here as much and understand that. Nonetheless, I much appreciate your always heartfelt thoughts and questions and warm support. You have traveled a long road so gracefully!

Drake, I love your regular posts and appreciate your support. I hope you can find your way out from under those dark clouds I'm only too familiar with.

Babs, I've known you for longer than many, too and am delighted to see you back :-)

Dex, happy to have you join us!

Chris, I enjoy your occasional pop-ins. It sounds like you are doing so well! With your active lifestyle, I can understand the time limitations.

SoberLeigh, happy to see you here, too!

LonelyShadow, Great to hear about the huge progress you've made. Keep it up!

Lots of good wishes for all the other Undies! My Swiss-cheese brain has a hard time remembering all of you so please don't take offense if I missed naming you!