View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 09:10 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
larrylive
Not again

The end of another year.

I've heard it said if you want to make God laugh make plans.

I have also been advised when things don't go as planned to shout, "Plot twist"
and move forward.
PLOT TWIST!!!

I wanted so much to believe that I had found the place where I belonged, the job.
A couple of months ago, the manager left. a man, a boss, I was very comfortable
with. Open and honest. He was a straight-laced, through and through. But did not show prejudice in the least. To the contrary, he sought to understand. Anyway....
The "big" boss took over, against company policy/advice. He is a charlatan and narcististic at that. I tried, truly I tried to apease, to perform, to believe...that things would get better. They didn't, I grew weary and stressed. I quit!
It was a spur of the moment descision along time in the making. I quickly fell into a deep depression and slept, for nearly 3 weeks.. Well 12 -16 hrs a day and rarely left the house.
As Christmas drew near the weight got heavier, the rooms smaller and the light began to fade.
Then by God's Grace two angels blessed me yet again. My daughters, stepping up, and filling me with hope and love. It's amazing the power of love.
I start a new job next week. Perhaps I mentioned it 10 months ago. Cleaning in a hospital. I turned it down in favor of the one I just quit. Perhaps I will turn it down again, as tomorrow I apply for an inside sales position with a decorative lighting. I have experience doing the same with stage lighting.
I love God, I love my daughters and I love being clean.
Perhaps if things go just right I will start school again in a couple weeks, perhaps not. All I can do is keep moving forward and embrace the next plot twist.

Live on Purpose,
Larry