Old 12-30-2014, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Timeiskey

The Death of Pet Becomes a Chance for a Booty Call???

So my sweet cat of eleven years came down with cancer. It was a very quick downward turn. As you all know, I still live a few feet from my exABF. We hadn't spoken in two months, but I thought to myself, "if the roles were reversed, I would want a chance to say goodbye". Perhaps I was deluding myself on my intentions, but I really don't think so. However, I emailed him and told him what was going on and told him he could have a private moment with her if he wanted. He was very thankful and said he hoped this could be the start of peace between us... fast forward to 3 AM the night after I put my sweet kitty down, and he texts me saying that he is ready to talk and "catch up" but he only has time late at night due to his very busy schedule. I don't bite...he texts me again around midnight a few nights later asking if I was up and wanted to talk...again, I don't bite. But it dawns on me...could he really be trying to turn something so sad as the death of a beloved pet into a way to work me into a booty call? After all that has happened? I only reached out because she would go to his house and spend the night. She loved him and he loved her. It is amazing to think that that could be the reality here.