View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 09:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Zoso, in one way your being there was a blessing for all of them. Because you have been where you've been and seen what you've seen, you had a clarity and a peace about you that would be helpful and comfortable to each of them.

People refer to walking in the rooms and seeing "something" that those who have been there a while have, and "wanting what they have". It happened to me at my first meeting, all those people who had worse lives than mine, yet they had a peace, almost a happiness about them as they relayed their stories and how it was for them. I most definitly "wanted what they had".

Your light shines brightly, Zoso, there is no doubt in my mind that they saw "what you had" and if even one of them reaches out to get it...your visit was a strangely wrapped gift that they will not forget any time soon.

I am sorry it was what it was and saddened you, I'd be sad too. But you know how to detach and bring yourself back to a better focal point. Do that today, find your peace again and know in your heart that you just did a wonderful 12th step, whether you saw it that way or not.

Happy New Year, Zoso. May 2015 bring you AND your family great joy and inner peace.

Hugs