Old 12-29-2014, 08:50 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi TxDude......eekkeke Hi Mom I need help and you are always there for me.. what would I do without your support.. boo hoo and cupcakes.. time to do Hit the Road Jack I am not your parent or support line.. kiddo there are a ton of other fish in the sea..this one needs to be tossed back.. really... Worry about him....do you think for a breath that he even thinks about you or the realtionship when he is drinking or out with the boys.. NOPE NOPE NO SIR: 5 months trail run and he lost the race... sorry ardy... when you find that right guy.. and I did a look thro of 182 in a month no kidding just like looking at resume's only in real life... found my Eddie lee ya he is a mess.. but smells like my grandmas sugar cookies.. and now after 21 years.. and we have gone thro a lot with his illness and moving and jobs and my cancer and my drinking.. he is my keeper.. and fend off the evils of his past life every so often... and he will wrap that arm around me and go Toots I love you so much.. Why I ask cause you keep the evil of my past away... well sometimes I like to play with that evil just for a bit and then get to be my Marine on it big time.. wicked tongue I have when needed... but kiddo you are Not His MOM... really..

Originally Posted by Txdude229 View Post
I'll cut to the chase....I welcome all suggestions. I fell in love with an alcoholic and have allowed myself to become a victim of alcoholism. I know I must break it off with him, but I don't know what to say, how to say it, etc.

Although we've only know eachother 5 months, I've gone above and beyond. But I worry about him, know that he needs me, and feel horrible for wanting to say the words "it's over."

I've come realize why he wouldn't spend nights with me....that's when he drinks. Haven't heard from him in a week....last time I saw him was 10am last Saturday...and he was still drunk from night before....he called me in a panic needing ride to work and was 2 hours late.

I want to just block his calls. Then I decide not to, in case he needs me/comes to his senses.

Thoughts? I know I worry more about him than he worries about me or himself....