View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
shakeitoff

How to not be angry

I need some advice on how not to be angry with my AH. I have just started my journey of admitting he is an AH and to make the decision to take my own life back.

A few weeks back he went out alone and got housed at a neighborhood bar. He drove home and met up with my neighbors girlfriend (who also lives in the neighborhood and is a skank) and came into our home where I was sleeping to continue partying. They woke me up where after an argument where she just stood there he told me that she was what he needed cause he gave her more than I could. I finally told her to get out and he better go to bed. She did and he did.

He has never apologized for that- nor has she. Her daughter plays with my daughter but due to illness and holidays they have not been able to play- which is fine with me cause I want nothing to do with her.

Today I was talking to a mutual friend who told me the skank was telling the whole neighborhood how sorry she felt for me cause my AH wants her. WTF!! Now that just pisses me off!! And makes me angry at him- livid- so not even want to look at him. Of course he is all like u r crazy- sweep it under the rug- can't talk about it.

So she i can ignore her when she texts or I see her. I was basically her only friend in the neighborhood- now I know why. However I live with him...

Sorry for the rambling and thanks for letting me vent. But how do u let go of the anger. It takes all my power to not make snarky comments like - oh ur perfect woman is outside - or sorry dinner is not perfect, maybe the skank could do it better- or wow u ran an errand without finding a bar. I am pretty sure those are not helpful.

Sorry so long and no he does not think he is an AH.