View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 02:36 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Jsbodhi

Hi,

We seem to be on similar paths. I started my own business about 3 years ago with the help of a dear friend, then he moved back toIreland after about 6 months, neither of us had any business experience but it still worked out and I've been on my own with it the last 2 years. Its awesome because it pays for my university tuition, I don't take out loans.
Like you I was obsessed with it, you kinda have to be, but it's one of my worst triggers, the stress of it gets to me so badly sometimes. That's why I think I can travel and stay off the drink- no business.
I would take advantage of living with your parents and allowing them to pay your tuition, have a good time and enjoy university, it's such an awesome experience, you can start a business anytime. ( sometimes I have fantasies of mine burning down )
Yes I've learned a lot, but my biggest dream would to be attending Uni full time without the stress of living on my own and running a business, coming up with the money for tuition etc.
I hope you can get sober and enjoy all the wonderful experiences life has to offer. I'm new at being sober and I'm stumbling around with it, but I'm confident in myself and I'm confident in you too
Best wishes xxxx