View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 08:43 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
freetosmile

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
Listen to yourself....
His RULES? like he owns you?
Isolating you is not good, you should be able to make these decisions for yourself, who you visit, communicate, get support from.
He is the sick one, in rehab...a controlled protected environment. You are out in the real world, dealing with the kids, bills and the aftermath of the financial destruction he left for you.
I would be more than resentful, I would be livid, the hell with his *rules*, do you see how silly this is?. He is still trying to control YOU, but he can't control himself.

the last thing you need is to have contact with him on a daily basis. you need a break. You are not supposed to "tell anyone", WHY???? He is the one who is in rehab, not you.
Well damn, Fandy, if people were to find out he is gone, they would all be swooping down to take me off to party! And of course, with as much of a blankidy blank blank blank I am...well I could sleep with the whole state of Nebraska in that time and be moving on in to the surrounding states!

It ridiculous, but that IS what he thinks.

I told his counselor there about his jealous, abusive, controlling BS...hopefully they tackle that because I have made up my mind that even if the drinking stops, I cannot take anymore of that behavior. (kind of sounds like I am though, even with him gone)