View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 07:38 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

Alcoholism has ate at ever fiber of my being. I drink and drink, the world gets better the voices that consume me become my friends. Living sober again, riding the proverbial bandwagon again.

You know, its such a confusing reality, I wish could tell people and really relay how this eats people up. I am talking mental illness, attempting to stay med compliant. My reality is blurred, I live on many planes, we all do. Scary, think about it, whats sreality, how do you know you exist, other than the fact that you think you are real. Reality is a very tentative thing. It only exist, if you believe it exist. We can exist multiple places at once.

So I made the call today, I called Bristlecone again, and asked for evaluation. CPS will pay for it Services - Bristlecone Family Resources going to see what a professional think and follow their guidance.

I am wiling to submit now, and see what the experts think. Taking my medication daily, it brings me back to 'reality' but as for that goes. I don't think anything is real, its fleeting and only exist if you want to believe it.... Otherwise, do you really know you're you? I know you think that you're you, but really where are you? Tell me your orgins, tell me how and why you exist other than your own comprehension of what you think you are.

Have a blessed season all and well wishes. Going to do this evaluation and see what happens.