View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 08:15 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
EyesOfAStranger

Yeah Steve! Glad you made it here. Like I said we are a small group, but wonderful folks here. Great place....sometimes it's nice to be able to talk "out of the limelight" if you will. MrFixit is a hoot! Petals as sweet as can be! Of course you know HeadLump...Kahlia and MidnightBlue pop in from time to time, along with a few others. And of course Uncle Dee as well. Not sure how he manages to be everywhere, but he does it! Please feel free to chat with us whenever you like!

Merry Christmas all! Will be going to my brother's house tomorrow....will admit not thrilled about that. He lives about 45 minutes away and I am going to drive there with my parents as I have to drive one of their cars back to where we live as it's going to the mechanics around the corner tomorrow. So I won't be able to smoke on the ride down (I know, I know) but even worse is my father who drives so slow it makes me crazy! I will admit I drive too fast, have a bit of a leadfoot, but he's ridiculous. I always think if I were stuck behind him I'd probably flip him the bird haha.

The worst part is my brother is very much an introvert, always has been, but managed to find a wife that is just like him! It's very awkward, neither of them know how to entertain...my goodness they don't even know enough to offer you a drink! And neither of them talk much....it's like pulling teeth to have a conversation! And to be honest, I really don't like his wife! So it's very uncomfortable being in their house. The upside is my nephew, who loves his auntie - basically because I let him do what he wants and let him use my xbox to play video games! So always love to see him.

So once again, Merry Christmas to all....and to all a sober night!