View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:59 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
ubntubnt

Congrats on the foot gypsy and with two months around the corner things are looking up for you after a gloomy few weeks. You did great to stay sober.
Sounds a challenge Magellan, you need to get that beer out of the house ASAP after your FIL leaves.

Good luck everyone with Xmas day. Have a relaxing and peaceful day. Above all, don't drink.

Today was straight fwd for me. No cravings and actually found myself wondering about this group and how you are doing rather than drinking which was nice. I will spend the day at my sisters house and although she offered for us to stay over Xmas night I booked a bed and breakfast 20 miles away so I will need to drive so I know I will stay sober. Xmas eve tomorrow. Pubs are closed. So it will be a late walk along along the seafront and fish and chips and then off to bed.

Saw the hobbit movie with my son today. Fell asleep half way through. Soo boring but he liked it which is the main thing. He asked me how long I though I was asleep, I said only 30 seconds and he said I was snoring for over an hour. Ooops.....