View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 11:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
waggin

Still on a smartphone. Advance apology for errors
I was over at his (parent's) house today. His mom called him around 4pm on her way home. I could hear her through his phone. She said something like, "just want to remind you you have to be out by 5 today." He acted like he didnt understand why she was doing this and what has triggered this. She rightfully so, expressed frustration that he's been laying in their spare bedroom for a month and has done little to no work. He has no plan and is pretty much not into discussing one. I cant imagine her frustration. I mean I kind of can, but no. It's been years for her. And it's her son. He was her baby at one time and his fall must be so heartbreaking, definitely to the point of numbness.
So he asks her why thus is happening, what triggered it. He knows. She said that it's bc he's hiding out in their room for days not doing anything. He stated he just does that so he's not in their space. I asked what he was going to do. He said he's going to wait on doing anything. Actually admitted that he'd "weaseled past it. He totally did. It's obvious why she's kicking you out. It's EVERYTHING. So I gathered my things and said I was going to go. He didnt want me to. I explained that i dont like to be in the middle of such big family issues. And i said i feel like he's using me as a buffer to keep his mom off his back and that stresses me out. So i continued to leave. By then his mom arrived home. She was totally pleasant. He was up and at em to see what he could do to appease her. They were going to decorate their tree. By the time I got home, he was cleaning out/organizing his stuff crammed into their garage. Im glad he's moving around. But his attitude still sucks. I don't like how he views his mom. After their phone conversation, he commented that she's crazy. I reminded him that she cleaned out his 2 puke buckets and totally cleaned the bedroom he detoxed in a couple of weeks ago. Not pretty and I wonder how many times she's done that for him He also phoned in sick to his court-ordered therapy today.
So one good day, one less good day. I wont call it bad bc my doggy and I had an awesome time at the beach