Old 12-21-2014, 09:02 AM
  # 211 (permalink)  
strategery

Good morning all. I am checking in a bit late this morning. My husband and I were bad and decided to play more disney infinity last night after I logged off SR, which made for a late night. It was so much fun. I get to organize the basement today and do some cleaning now that I am done with classes. It feels weird to think that I'm putting them away.

Non-I just loved your share. There are some days I look at the newbies coming in and think how lucky I am to not have had to go through what some of them have gone through, nor do I wish to ever experience any of these things. Some of the stories are truly awful and scary. I am so grateful to have found SR since I don't think I would be where I am today if I hadn't found SR.

Weasel and Conquest-I hope you are feeling better soon! *hugs*

Midnightblue-*hugs*. Also thank you so much for the pictures. I hope to some day go to Italy.

Gilmer-Do they have you in the choir to add some handsomeness?

Trach-I think the Timberlake concert would have been interesting. He's a class act and one of the few people in the industry that I feel has any true talent. It sounds like you're well acquainted with chef mic(rowave), or chef mike (learned that term from watching kitchen nightmares). I remember staying at this small town in CO when I was doing this bicycle tour. We went there for dinner since it was close to our hotel. I remember hearing them putting every single dish into the microwave that they were serving. My husband and I were snickering about Chef Mike having to work hard that night. Not surprisingly, the food was abysmal.

KTWsober-I am glad you had a great night and had fun!

I hope everyone is having a great sober Sunday!