View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 09:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
waggin

Wow just typed a long description of what happened. And then my battery died and i lost it all. Lol! I'm using my smartphone and it does weird things when I type on these boards. There's a limited view so editing/proofing is difficult. I dont know, it's just awkward. Sorry in advance for sentence frags and misspellings
Long post short, we're going to agree to live apart but still see each other. We basically were cohabitation from june-mid November. It was stressful bc i was learning what this was. What his deal with alcohol really was. It was up close and personal and I was very attached. So I held his hand and sat by his side and waited on him when I wasnt working, commuting, eating, sleeping or pooping. Lol But it was heart-wrenching and exhausting I can still work on my life while I have my space. I will absolutely need to still hang on these here boards throughout this experiment... for that reason. I get it will likely still not work. But I care a great deal for him and I want him to get well. I will also be getting hooked up with a therapist soon to discuss why perhaps I do this to myself. Lol
He had been drinking today when I got there at 3:15pm. And he apologized as he drank vodka in front of me. I said, "Don't apologize. This is YOUR thing." And i was relaxed. He wanted me to stay but I had to get home for the doggy and I also didnt want to stay for this. It's in the back of my mind that a trip to the hospital will be in order soon. But it's not consuming me in the least. If i were there tonight i know what it'd be like. Im nurse waggin and its not my responsibility. So im home watching cartoons and having a brownie. I will sleep tonight. Aaahhh. Im getting to bed early (well, early for me ) so I can go to the beach before work. Going oceanside to type that document for my license. The doggy and i have a beachdate on monday to make up for today. So I'm keeping distance, working on "me." Still learning