Thread: Game over
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 01:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
love4menotu

Game over

Hi friends..

My rabf, sober for nearly 6 months hates where I work, he hates it when I'm on Facebook, he hates the way I dress to go to work (I work in an office).

I left his apartment the other night feeling so terrible about myself that I didn't think I could go on.

I'm so scared right now I'm worried that depression is pulling me under and I've been there and it's not pretty.

My boyfriend seems to think that because I don't dress as conservatively as he likes ..when I know that it hurts him means that I don't love him. I kept trying to explain that you don't force someone you love to do something they don't want to do. I like to wear skirts and dresses but he wants me to wear pants every day.

He doesn't hear me he keeps saying that they are such small things that I can change.

I used to feel really good about myself I felt like I looked good.. I was happy but now I just don't know anymore ..

I had to go to the doctor the other day and he took me and I was telling my girlfriend about how he helped me and how wonderful it was to have some help and she said to me that is what boyfriends are supposed to do that is behavior that you should expect.

He did voice that he was upset that he had to wait 45 minutes for me during the appointment.

I'm really scared right now.

I think I've been in denial for the past few months that he could be my partner for life. I don't know what to do ..I really don't know what to do anymore.

I kept thinking that the jealousy and suspicion and the anxiety that he was going through was paws and maybe it is ..but today I'm miserable