Old 12-19-2014, 05:05 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
strategery

Checking in this evening. Decided to make falafels for the potluck today. Even though they're relatively easy to put together, I always forget how much time they take to cook, especially with a double-batch, so no zumba. All the falafels were eaten, so no leftovers. Husband was disappointed there were no leftover falafels. I posted my recipe in the recipe section. I did get to work out this afternoon and probably got a better workout than what I would have gotten with zumba.

Anyone going to the chat meeting tonight? I hope to see you there.

BigS-Just loved your statement on how we think about things and phrase things. Very powerful!

Weasel-I liked what you did. I hope you have a special Christmas with your kitties.

Melki-your dinner sounds wonderful!

Classypants-Just to add to what Melki said, sparkling juices are usually pretty tasty and are also festive. My family used to spend new years eve with some friends who got sober (they now have 30 years of sobriety) and that is what we drank. Was tasty.

Ruby-It sounds like you have had a rough day between the movie and the drama at home. I am thinking of you. *hugs*

I hope you all are having a great sober Friday! I always enjoy being on the bus with each and every one of you!!