View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 01:26 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Carbonized

Went to the welfare office and got a surprise. Apparently, you have to be in line at 7:30 in the morning to even have half a chance as they only do 30 adults per day.

And this office is supposed to handle an area that has a population of over 650,000 people.

So back i go Monday morning and in the meantime i'm trying to figure out just what contingency plans i can come up with or who to bribe and how much. Also mentally rehearsed exactly what i'll say to them if i'm not accepted. You going to toss away my life, i'll do whatever i can to ruin yours too.

Spent a little over an hour walking around some pretty depressing places. They can't gentrify that area fast enough. The office building was just so run down that i actually walked within 100 yards of it and didn't know it because the place was so dinghy. Even walked around the local projects, which is the reason that the area will always be a crap place to be. Amazing how a few thousand people can have everything handed to them on a platter and STILL can't get their act together. F them all.

So all i can do now is wait until Monday.

I hate this life.