View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 09:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Gray area of custody

Crap! I screwed up and dont know what to do...

I have not heard back from my lawyer yet, am upset and frazzled and need to talk to you all...

In our iron clad, black and white parenting plan, SIGNED BY THE JUDGE- YAY!!!! it outlines ALL the steps that need to occur around xAH's sobriety when he is with the kids.

However, it does not clearly, explicitly state that these same conditions apply when he shows up on my parenting time at the kids events, HAMMERED, stumbling drunk like last night.

He was PLASTERED at DD9s school last night. For her xmas concert. He texted me saying his breathalyzer was not with him and I told him mine was, he needed to take it or stay away. He came up to the kids and I anyway, was disgustingly drunk and refused the breathalyzer.

Per the parenting plan, when this happens during parenting time, he then loses his next parenting time.

I have told him that his antics last night = no overnight this weekend per the parenting plan.

He is irate, and saying that bc it was not his official parenting time, that doesnt apply (the breathalyzer issue).

I feel like it's a gray area I did not think of and am pissed at myself and afraid for my kids.

Any thoughts???