Thread: Control
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 06:18 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
ardy

love you all to bits.. at 64 years of age what have I learned you can't controll anything outside yourself.. me the Marine in me steps out every so often and kicks someone ass when needed. but that is to stop harm to a smaller person.. control I love to just sit in the back row and watch it fall apart and then get another cup of coffee. yep.. my Hubby will learn real soon how to live with out the urban comforts of utilities when they are turned off me light a candle put water in a bucket over the day. and clean the fridge out and wash it down.. him red high heels on and the look how did this happend. ekkekeekek controll just in myself please...

Originally Posted by happybeingme View Post
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Are you trying to tell me I am not superwoman? That I can't fix everyone and everything? That may be true but I refuse to give up my cape. It looks good on me.

On a serious note. Thank you for the reminder. I notice my code behaviors tend to come out more when I am stressed. And this holiday season I am super stressed.