View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 04:49 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Serenidad

Originally Posted by mistory5 View Post
Serindad, I really don't think he knows and if they said it to his face he would give them a mouthful of some reality and some not so much reality. He may become down right beligerant. Which I know me I would probably get a chuckle out of it. This guy is an old crochety loner cat man. Yes he's a little outside of the box for the group, but I just dont get the lack of empathy when each and everyone of them suck up air over every darn thing that's right or wrong with their life. I think I am going to discuss with a counselor how it makes me feel and not make it all about what they r doing . That's what I want to explore why is this bothering me. Why can't I not care about what they are doing. I think , pretty sure this is some kinda repeat . One that I would usually drink over. Thx for chiming in!
I think that's a great idea to focus on yourself and tell the counselor how it makes "you" feel!

You care about what these mean people are doing to that poor man because you have a good heart! Karma will catch up to those people!

Have a great day! Day 31 for you! You're awesome!!!