View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 06:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Alchemist1978

I will never forgot!

I will never forgot the last terrible and horrible week I went through. Alcohol has totally taken over my life. I started drinking last Sunday and ended up in the depths of HELL. I would drink all day, all night, every hour just passing out for a few hours of sleep. The anxiety, dread, impending doom were too much to bear. I kept drinking to get rid of these feeling but they came back stronger each time. I would vomit and then try to drink more, vomit and try again. This was my body just rejecting the alcohol. I could not sleep because of the fear of dying and my heart and pulse were all pounding. I truly thought this was the end. I kept this process up until this last Sunday. Drinking continuously for an entire week. My body was so weak and I had turned into a zombie had not brushed my teeth or bathed. I did not care about anything or anyone except the alcohol. I had become a shell of a man with a soul soaked of this poison.

Finally by the will of god finally convinced my self to stop because i would die if i continued. Managed to get to the ER at my local hospital to detox.

This has been my Worst feeling ever and I NEVER WANT TO FORGOT.

Thank god and the divine help I received. I am so scared for my future.

I NEVER WANT TO FORGET. PLEASE SR and my friends here NEVER LET ME FORGOT.