View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 06:24 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
desypete

Originally Posted by Tang View Post
You know, maybe you are right. Maybe it's just me feeling my bottom doesn't qualify me as a real alcoholic. Oh the mind games. Thanks everyone..
i know i hated certain people in aa as they always made me feel less superior to them ( how dare they ) lol

i come to see today that its just what i needed as i was to full of my own self importance to be able to hear what they were saying
i would react to what they would say rather then listen and understand, i was so sensitive

today i know me better now and i know if i feel the urge to kick out at someone or something i have to sit back for a while and just think about it
try to write it out and read it again and again see if the next time i read it that it looks so different to how i first thought it was

this mind of mine is nuts lol i have been like this ever since i was a child and sadly its taken me a long long time to just start to get to understand how i react etc

this is were a sponsor and others in aa have helped me as they give me another side to things that on my own i could never come to see

but your right this mind is a pain in the butt ; )