Thread: authenticity
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 10:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

authenticity

You know, through all my post, I've been crazy unmediated and out there. I've been sad depressed and lost, I've been wanting advice, giving advice, up and down. I have in essence captured my whole recovery experience and for that I am grateful. Good bad or indifferent, I was and will always remain me. I post my reality in a snap shot of where I am.

My wife has strep throat, she is very sick. I am disinfecting the entire house, haha running around with alcohol and disinfectant hit everything, but fully know that the incubation period is such if I am going to be infected I am going to be infected.

Tomorrow is three full weeks, 3 @#$# full weeks, don't care expletives are part of my normal vernacular. 3 full weeks, Its a real good start. I've realized that inpatient is BS. CPS was supposed to turn over my voucher for inpatient and I should be in there, but it isn't about beds its political on some level.

I am over that all, I am sober three weeks in not so many hours. I am regaining life, and dreaming of better things. I won't allow the world to define me, I am not schizophrenic, alcoholic, gambling loser.

I am, however; a capable intelligent human being, that can sober achieve my goals. I cannot, and will not allow any to derail what I have done or could do, those day are over, I' have now chosen to be and rejoice in that.

I will be sober, I will succeed, I will persevere, and mostly I will just be me and do the best I can do....