View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:56 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Whitewingeddove

The courts are aware his GF has a substance abuse problem and that is the reason they would not allow him to move back home until she was receiving treatment, which meant her doing the suboxone program. She began a couple weeks ago and last I knew...he had also but he sure didn't seem clean last sat when he was here and neither did she. They are on a daily dose program which means they need to report each morning (4 miles away) to get their dose. Last I knew they were missing some appointments (never their fault, mind you) so its probably just a matter of time before they are booted from the program..as they should be...many people who truly want recovery are on a waiting list...so, to answer the original question I don't think it will have any impact..the court is already aware of the environment but although the court and DCF are in the same building...that seems to be the extent of the info sharing...legislature is due to begin in January where this issue is supposedly going to be addressed...