Old 12-10-2014, 07:11 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Magellan

Originally Posted by Flynbuy View Post
I posted the above thread on day 22 of sobriety. Today is day 184 / 6 months.

It is with continuing vigilance I am optimistic this path I started walking last June will stay brightly lit for many, many years to come.

Accepting there are seasons in life and maturely embracing the turning of leaves with joy in my heart for the grace of sobriety now defines the journey.

However brief this tender - precious time, It is only with the support of friends on SR and in the rooms with grace from all, that I been brought to this point.

I update this thread not for self aggrandizement, but as a message of hope for others who have opened the door. You will never regret taking the journey, and we are all so worth it.

Willingness and desire are the keys that unlock the chains releasing us from bondage. It is a struggle of truth over lies, light over darkness and life over death. We have been given a choice and our destiny is as yet unwritten.

Please consider loving yourself and those who above all reason love you as well. Time is short, opportunities are but shadows that may not been seen twice.

To Thine Own Self be True!!!
Warm Regards, and many thanks.......
FlyNBuy
Truth over lies, light over darkness and life over death.
This post speaks volumes and will definitely be read and re-read many times over.
Thank you.