View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 06:45 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Hangnbyathread

Originally Posted by Neagrm View Post
Although my situation may be different from yours, I strongly relate to what you wrote. I am completely turned off when my spouse gets amorous even after only a drink or two. What exactly is it/how could it be expressed in words, how we feel and why we feel it?

It goes deeper than what it might appear. Is it something about respect, on many levels? When I tell my husband no, when he's UTI, I feel guilty and very selfish, but I still feel so repulsed I can hardly agree to it. What is that? (I don't use sex to manipulate/punish.)

Something about it doesn't seem genuine/real and it seems like my integrity is at stake. I remain true to myself, but at great cost.

What is it I'm feeling or thinking? I'd like to find the specific words for it and have more clarity instead of second guessing myself and feeling bad for something I don't know how to express ... other than something in me wants nothing to do with him when he's inebriated. In my case, fortunately he honors my "no." I still feel responsible and as if I'm being mean to not comply.

Thank you for bringing up this topic.
Man can I relate to THIS!! I would shut my AGF down when she had been drinking and wanted sex. It repulsed me like you describe. So she would, in her mind, punish me for this by gong out and seeking sex with some guy she could pick up at the moment. Of course I never knew that part was happening.

Until the "ENRAGED" call came the day she shows up with an STD. Blaming me for it of course. The reality was she had no clue which guy she got with that gave it to her. And now had to make me the source to cover up her deeds. Which made my repulsion grow even deeper.