View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 12:14 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Wonderful! We are full of wonder at ourselves and for each other! Here's a round of applause for all of your milestones!

For:
Stevie's 2 years!

Our Parolee’s 6 weeks!

Drake’s 20 months!

Dot’s 23 months!

FG’s 22 months!

Here’s to you!

WB long lost friends!

Jeni! You’re getting there girl! Wonderful to see you back and working your way out of the fog. I missed you!

MB! Your stories and head down git r done and shaking off thé bad round to win the next round inspires me.

To our injured and walking challenged:
Soberwolf,
Hey bud! I’d settle for any sound in the bad ear. My diagnosis a tough fungal infection too. I hope your appointment tomorrow goes well. Mine’s at 2:30 tomorrow too. Wish you well . . . I SAID I WISH YOU WELL!

Mags,
I hope you and hubby’s aches and bruises heal fast!

FBL,
Yep, yours sound like ours with the roles reversed. He is feeble in body but now also becoming that way increasingly in mind. You are on track as we are. Not much comfort when doing the right things by them can’t actually help them stay with us physically or mentally. If I was going through the chemo I would have to take a break from my sobriety and try out the medical marijuana. Is it available in your state for your dad?

Michael! Thanks for the cards and great videos. I love all of Mel Brooks' films.

Toots! Pins and effigies? You’re incorrigible!

Dee,
You are on it tonight bud! Wish I had your energy.

I’ve got parts to order for my truck, the search for the right RV to live in for the month our new abode is assembled. I am getting a used one but the really good deals are gone before I get to them. I need to can the for sale ads first thing instead of after noon! I’m my usual healthy in body and soul except for the disruption and fear of never getting my hearing back. I really pray I turn out to be an idiot for jumping the gun if my hearing in that ear does return. If one were to pray, once again keep it simple - pray for me to turn out to be an idiot.

I really love you guys even if I’m terrible with my once a day attempt to catch up.